Pages

Friday, October 06, 2006

the beginning, the truth and other stuff

i just need a place to post my view of STUFF. this is also known as the "truth", as i see it. each post will be my personal reaction to something that i may throw into the category of STUFF. although it will probably never actually be a reaction to STUFFed animals, it may include a reaction to STUFFed crust pizza or maybe even Stove Top STUFFing. see, i don't like some stuff... so i probably won't comment on those items. unless i want to. and i just might... so don't try to predict the next stuff, cause you might make a fool of yourself. but i do like some other stuff.

4 comments:

Marc said...

Quite the exclusive blogroll. Let me guess... you're a Democrat?

smootheP said...

Quite the contrary.. I just like to sound like a Demo when I write because it's more confusing for others and fun for me. I view myself as an Anti-Oppressive Non-Partisan Hyper-Capitalistic Semi-Conservative with a big heart.

I've also been called an Anarchism-Promoting Reaganomicistic Egotarian by some.

Marc said...

Tsk tsk for not picking up on my sarcasm. I was taking a shot at your exclusive blogroll links: (1) the Drudge Report, a conservative's favorite news source and (2) the AZ Republic, generally seen as a pretty conservative paper.

smootheP said...

Ahhh... you got me. Now I had to update my blogroll. It's now ordered according to how important each is for our society.

Obviously, Sudoku has been placed at the top of the list.